Work Tenets (keep editing...)
Do not let anything put you down.
- Work is to capitalize my value.
- Politics is unavoidable in work, deal with it. If have to choose, stand by integrity.
- Pay is important, but not important enough for me to waste time. I could spent time/energy somewhere else that will have way higher long term ROI.
- Speak up, also be vocally self-critical. Especially in areas that I am not familiar with.
- Keep learning what is in my control, what is not. Keep working on things matters and within my control, let it go for things out of my control. Fighting for things out of my control has lowest ROI of my time and energy investment.
- Do it right, better than just do. Do it, better than just wait.