Relationship Tenets (keep editing...)
- Enjoy being together!
- Healthy relationship makes you more brave and fulfilling.
- Respect each other, Trust each other
- Share responsibilities, financially, physically, mentally
- We recognize everyone has different approaches. When the other person frustrates you, tell them (at the right time).
- Both of us make independent and responsible decisions in relationship, that means you do not judge or hold the other person for your decision.
- We believe everyone should have individual alone time. When it’s needed, the other one should respect that.
- We will voice our concerns openly. If we cannot reach an agreement on things need joint decision, one person will make final calls each time in rotation.